Featuring Keynote Speakers
- Kris Maser, JD - "Planning for a Good Life: An Attorney's Personal & Professional Journeyinto Advance Care Planning"
- Ruth Bachman - "A Narrow Spot in the Hourglass: Lessons in Integrity, Courage & Grace"
- Where Are They Now? Allina, Fairview, and Park Nicollet/HealthPartners
- speak on their ACP growth, change, and plans for the future
- Spiritual Perspectives: Breaking New Ground
- Voices of Advance Care Planning: A Multicultural Tool
- ACP Outstate: Developing ACP Programs beyond the Twin Cities
Additional Sessions and Topics include
- ACP Growth in Minnesota and Nationally
- Taking a Stand: University students share their work with ACP
- Reducing Health Care Disparities: a new Honoring Choices video resource
- ACP Outcomes: 7 Years Down the Road